Wednesday, December 26, 2012

.-.

Hey guys, 
I've been noticing recently that all of my previous posts have been excuses as to why I haven't been posting, and I apologize for all of the procrastination. I think I might be quitting Animal Jam. I just don't find it that enjoyable anymore. Most of my friends have already quit, and whenever I log on it seems that none of my friends are online, which ruins all of the appeal the game used to have. There's also the fact that I no longer have a clan. I won't be giving away my items just yet, because I'm actually quite a hoarder, and there's a very high chance that I might try to get back into it, but at the very least I will be quitting this blog. 
Previously the main factor of me not getting online was because my laptop broke, but I managed to get a new one for Christmas.
My friends and acquaintances are always welcome to try and contact me through other sites!
The easiest way to contact me now would probably be through my Tumblr Blog, which I check every day. Tumblr Link Here.
You can also try my blog where I'll be posting about my life. I might post pictures, my insignificant rants on anime/manga, and other stupid stuff that's not important. 
*EDIT: As I have been scrolling through my blog, I have been mortified by some very dangerous and highly inappropriate websites that people are trying to advertise for through the comment sections. As a warning, PLEASE do not click on any links just as a precaution.
Most of the websites contain highly inappropriate content that will almost definitely be giving you viruses that could ruin your computer.
Thanks for everything,
zeldagirl101 

10 comments:

  1. guys please dont quit whoevers reading this and is in dawnclan or ironclan or use to or have already quit please dont quit! your the closes friends i ever had please come back even if you didnt think me as a friend you guys are my very best friends! i love you all as friends please come back and dont leave i quit and i came back a year later and your all gone :( please dont leave you guys are my friends i love you all my friends please come back and we can jam up the clans again less fighting please come back my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. think of all the memorys we made it would be sad to forget them please come back :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. EVERYONE I QUIT FOR 1 YEAR COME BACK AND YOU ALL GONE O-O WHY! PLEASE ALL COME BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. guys bladetooth speaking you may not have though of me as a friend but i really miss you guys please come back i really need you guys im not a crazy kit anymore i really need you guys to come back your like the friends i never had i really miss you all i need you all back please....

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG BLADETOOTH! HI! and hi to everyone else as well. I got kicked out of iron..., im trying to find eveyone as well...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know if you guys are referring to me, or whoever your talking about, but I might try to come on... It's just that whenever I try, no one is on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok. (i um got like kicked out of my clan so its boringggg) ill try to get on too.

      Delete
  7. Good day! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout
    out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts. Can
    you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same subjects?
    Appreciate it!

    Visit my web blog - airplane landing games

    ReplyDelete
  8. you guys can add me again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your never online when I get onnn.

      Delete

Hi thanks for taking the time to comment! :D
Please no swearing or bad language!
Thanks!