Thursday, April 25, 2013

I LIED! (Sort of.)

Hey Jammers!
Did you guys miss me? I've sure missed you! In my last post I mentioned the fact that I would not be posting on this blog again, but I lied (hence, the title of the post.) While it is true that I will most definitely be quitting the updates on this blog, I guess you can translate my previous post to this: While I will be quitting the posts on newspapers, shop items, etc, there's still the slightest chance that I might update on this blog once again. I guess we'll never know. I also made this post to mention something. Because of certain chat limitations that have been imposed on my main account, zeldagirl101 (for reasons unbeknownst to me, since I use my own email address instead of my parents), I have abandoned that account. Repeat: I no longer use the account zeldagirl101. I will now be using my other account, ZeldaRavenclaw. However, we are faced with another sad reality. I am no longer that interested in Animal Jam. I joined in around 2009 when I was still just a kid, but now I've grown into a teenager facing a heavy work-load in regards to school, and whatever free time I do have I spend on tumblr and hanging out with my friends. There's also the fact that many of my close friends that I hung out with on Animal Jam have already quit indefinitely, deleting their accounts. Therefore, I have limited my time on Animal Jam considerably. However, don't let that deter your efforts to friend me because I'd still love to chat with you guys when I have the chance! :)
-ZeldaRavenclaw 

--(P.S. I was feeling really nostalgic as I wrote this post, so I went back to my first posts when I was nine years-old, and I'm truly mortified? It's literally just a steady stream of consciousness from a kid, with no actual value? Maybe you guys can go back and read them, because they're really truly terrible, haha.)

1 comment:

Hi thanks for taking the time to comment! :D
Please no swearing or bad language!
Thanks!