Friday, August 17, 2012

:I

Alright, I know that I haven't been posting that often, or even been on Animal Jam in general. I have an excuse, I promise! 
My family is moving, and so I've been pretty busy cleaning, sorting, packing, and generally whatever my mom wants me to do. (Even if it makes no sense.) 
That's why I haven't been on, and I apologize to all of my friends that were sending me stuff for something (super secretive), but sadly, it probably won't work out anymore. 
I'll still send your stuff back, you'll just need to help remind me, since I'm pretty forgetful.
(P.S. If you see any posts published two times, I accidentally published all of my drafts?)

1 comment:

  1. I do trust all of the concepts you have offered for your
    post. They're very convincing and will definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are very brief for starters. May just you please prolong them a bit from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.
    My web site ; also

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for taking the time to comment! :D
Please no swearing or bad language!
Thanks!