Sunday, August 12, 2012

How to get Plaques!

Admittedly I am a very lazy person, and I apologize for my hiatus on this blog. I just find it troublesome to post every time something interesting happens in Jamaa, especially since it happens almost every day. Also, whenever I try and get on Animal Jam, it doesn't work. The other day I spent almost an hour at my desk with the loading screen. I have to take the pictures, and then find something interesting to go along with it, but here I am again!
Disclaimer: These pictures are not mine, and I do not claim credit for it. I found in on the blog Animal Jam Fire, and I realized that there might possibly be people reading this blog that don't follow the other blog, so I decided to share. make sure to check out the blog here:  http://animaljamfire.blogspot.com/
So here are some pretty epical plaques that I will never receive because I'm not an active part of the Animal Jam community! Except I am participating in the Jamaasian Movement, so there is that going for me.

The first plaque is the Artists Plaque:
 
To receive this awesome plaque, your work must be featured in Jammer Central!
 
 This is the AJHQ Plaque! To receive this award you must send a letter, and I mean an actual physical letter, to Animal Jam Headquarters. Put your username as well, or else they won't know who to give the plaque to, and your letter will be for naught.

 To get a contest plaque you have to win one of the animal jam contests. I know this will never happen to me, but I happen to know that many of you Jammers are very talented! Good luck to everyone who is going to try and receive this plaque. 

 This one is probably by far the easiest and less work in my opinion! To receive the Howl Plaque, your Howl has to be put into Jammer Central, which is fairly easy because even I've done it.The Howl Plaque is the most aesthetically pleasing in my opinion, but they're all awesome and I have respect for everyone who has one. 

3 comments:

  1. i got the howl plaque! yay! im going to try for some other ones. there's something i need to mail to nat geo kids, so i wonder if i could add my username in there? ;)
    best regards, FIFI

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you please give me 1 plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for taking the time to comment! :D
Please no swearing or bad language!
Thanks!