Thursday, July 19, 2012

Foxes Are Here!

Hello everyone! I have some exciting news for everyone! Foxes are now available in Jamaa! They're super adorable, although I had to recycle one of my animals and play games for a while in order to get mine though.
My favorite part about the Foxes so far is probably their play mode, except when I first tried it I was in the water! Putting that aside, we also have the Jamaa Journal!


 As you can see the headline is all about Foxes! That was the only thing that really interested me in this volume sadly. But hey maybe it's just me. Also The Summer Carnival prizes and accessories are 50% off so be sure to head over there for some great deals!

 I'm pretty pysched about the turtles, because turtles are really cool and they're some of my favorite animals. Too bad we have to wait for 2 weeks until they're available.
 
 Hmm.. I would be very happy about this, except I'm not very good at artwork. I do take pride in my writing though, although I have trouble letting anyone read it. Good luck to everyone participating! 

This one has me a little bit confused, because members can just buy the stuff from their den, right? You don't really need to go all the way to Coral Canyons in order to buy it. They should be working on more important stuff instead of useless shops, but that's just my opinion. I suppose it is aesthetically pleasing...
 
 I think this one is pretty cool. I wonder if the sound applies to games as well, I hope so because it's rather annoying when you want to listen to music or something while your earning gems, and there's this annoying game background music. lol. I wasn't paying attention while I was earning gems earlier. 


 Wow in 2 months all of us Jammers have donuted 50,000,000 gems to help endangered animals! Congratulations people! I remember donating some gems.. :) And they're saying if we can get 100 million they'll reintroduce monkeys to jamaa! Monkeys aren't my favorite animals but hey, that would be awesome to have them back! :D

I don't get this one either. Whatever. XD

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I ԁo thіnk this іѕ an еxcеllent website.
    ӏ ѕtumbledupon it ;) Ι am goіng to come back yеt agаin since I booκ mагked іt.
    Mοneу and fгeeԁоm is the
    greаtest way to сhange, may уou bе rich
    аnԁ cοntinue to guіdе otheгs.


    Ηеre iѕ my pagе :: AmericasϹardRοom Promotiοns ()

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for taking the time to comment! :D
Please no swearing or bad language!
Thanks!