Sunday, July 8, 2012

A Closer Look At Foxes...

Everyone has heard Foxes Are coming to Jamaa! But why does it look like it is standing on 2 legs as shown 



I have added some detail. It is not 2 legs! In fact, the fox is sitting sideways with it's head turned toward us. The other front leg is behind the other one. So i made the fox lift up it's front leg so it is visible. 

In this Picture (below) i made a rough example of what the foxes may look like with very basic editing. I am not Animal Jam Animator, so it looks a little dead XD

I found a better picture of a fox on the animal jam website! 

I predict Foxes will be Member. So dont get your hopes up. But hey, i could be wrong!

Comment and tell me what you think! Excited for Foxes?
Keep on Jammin'
-bunnylove3

4 comments:

  1. Yah you got that right about foxes for members only = (

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah. Members only stuff.. D:< But cool drawing. :D
    -zeldagirl101

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow that's a really good guess on what it's looks like! I bet they'll look just like that. I agree that foxes will probebly be members only, but like the penguins, end up being for everyone.
    -Pandalove789

    ReplyDelete
  4. i got two foxes lol


    -goldie1023y6

    ReplyDelete

Hi thanks for taking the time to comment! :D
Please no swearing or bad language!
Thanks!